22 August 2008

Week One - Check

Well week one is done and in my book that's a pretty big deal. Like I stated earlier this week I love my students. They continue to blow me away by their crazy need to please me. Every afternoon they have Spanish with Ms. Abreu and when she leaves they always stand up and greet me. So cute.

I don't have many fun stories to share from this week; however, I'm sure they will happen through out the year.

I am excited for this weekend because we actually have shopping to do now that our house is complete. We have done some switching of living situations so our final roommate Kelsey is getting here tonight! We can finally go shopping for decor for our walls, kitchen, etc.

Right now Natalie and I are watching random FNL videos from IWU on YouTube....good passing of time. We also finished season 1 of The Office tonight...bonus.

It's hard to believe that I've been here for 3 weeks now! It honestly seems I've been here for longer than I really have been.

Week 2 involves School House Rock...pretty solid.

No comments: