This past weekend I drove with my parents to Minnesota to see friends and family.
On Friday night we stayed with some friends of my parents who have experience in having a daughter overseas. It was good to hear about their daughters ministry in Japan and to receive much needed tutoring on raising support effectively. Thus the delay in letter mailing. I am so excited to rewrite my letter so that it can be consice and clear. I hope the result of this fine tuning helps you understand my ministry more effectively.
Saturday was spent with aunts, uncles, cousin, & grandma. It was good to see most of my family which I haven't seen since last June!
Saturday evening was spent with the Johnsons and then Sunday we turned around and drove home.
My life has been super busy since I landed at home 2 weeks ago. I have found myself working full time, writing curriculum, and planning the first and second grade reading calendar! YIKES!!! and then I am busy writing my support letter.
I hope that you will check back for more frequent updates as the time gets closer for me to go back. I plan to fly back AUGUST 2nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment